At my studio in Guiseley I run day workshops as well as six week courses. The maximum number of people I have in a single workshop is four. This allows me to dedicate more time to each student.
My studio is well equipped with professional tools and equipment including several compressed air staple guns. There is also an industrial grade sewing machine. I provide full instructions on how to safely use each upholstery tool along with safety glasses and gloves.
I also have a supply of upholstery materials on hand so you don’t need to worry about not having what you need to complete your project. This includes a selection of finishing fabrics, piping chord, and buttons.
I offer the following classroom formats:
- One-to-one tuition booked on an hourly basis
- Six week group classes (two hours sessions) in the morning and evening
- Single day group classes lasting six hour on selected Saturdays
- One-to-one personal tuition costs £25 per hour
- A six week group course (6 x 2 hour classes) costs £125
- A single six and a half hour day class costs £95
To check availability and book a class, please contact me with a photo via my FaceBook page or on 0777 240 1689.